Cocktail Server is responsible for welcoming guests, accurately taking all food and beverage orders, and making sure they are delivered in a timely manner to the guest’s satisfaction.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location: Room for Milly, 1615 Platte St., Ste 145, Denver, CO 80202
Job Summary: We are seeking experienced servers that possess the class that Room for Milly brings to Denver. Our ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of spirits, wine, beer, and all menu offerings. The Cocktail Server will report to the Bar Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full understanding about cocktail, wine, and menu items
- Provide guests with accurate and thorough information regarding menu items, pricing, and allergen information Recognize and cultivate regular guests and repeat business
- Take and enter orders into POS system promptly and accurately
- Ensure all the food and drinks are served immediately and according to specifications
- Check ID’s according to law specifications
- Ensure that all the necessary stock is being replenished during the shift
- Move furniture as directed by management, including but not limited to: tables, chairs, bar stools, banquettes, bar tables, boxes, and equipment
- Respond to guest concerns/complaints and correct errors or resolve complaints while maintaining a positive attitude prior to escalating to management
- Make sure guest area is consistently clean, organized and restocked
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2 plus years experience in a high volume cocktail bar
- Experience in proper serving standards
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Continuous use of hand and arms while standing for long periods of time
- TIPS certified
- $12.85/hour plus tips
- Eligible for $401k and company matching
- Paid Sick Leave
If interested in this opportunity, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.